Are you looking for a smooth oil/fuel hose?
And this ultimate guide explores everything basically about all fundamental aspects about the oil hose, smooth oil fuel hose, from material to application, and you can get the basic knowledge about the oil hose from this article.
Keep reading to know more about the oil hose.
What Is Oil Hose?
The smooth oil/fuel hose is one popular industrial hose in the industry. A smooth oil hose is made of NBR synthetic rubber material, designed with a smooth cover, reinforced with high tensile textile cords.
The cover of the smooth oil hose is made of black Neoprene rubber material, with a smooth surface. The rubber cover is oil persistent, weather persistent, and abrasion-resistant.
Smooth Oil/Fuel Hose Structure
Here are three layers of the smooth oil/fuel hose, similar to the hydraulic hose.
- Inner tube: NBR synthetic rubber material, black color, smooth surface.
- Reinforcement: High tensile textile cords
- Cover: black Neoprene rubber material, smooth surface.
PS: NBR is the abbreviation of Nitrile Rubber, synthetic rubber copolymer of acrylonitrile (ACN), and butadiene. And the chemical name of NBR is an acrylonitrile-butadiene copolymer. It is one of the important types of synthetic rubber, with high resistance to aliphatic hydrocarbon oil and fuel. Nitrile rubber has high resilience and high wear resistance. This is the reason why NBR material is special for smooth oil/fuel hoses.
The smooth oil fuel hose is widely used for fuel systems, gasoline, diesel fuel, and oil-related industrials, etc. And the smooth oil fuel hose can be applied in the temperature range of -30°C + 80°C.
The smooth oil/fuel hose specifications are below:
|Hose I.D||Hose O.D||Working Pressure||Burst Pressure||Minimum Bend Radius||Weight|
Oil Resistant Hose Advantages
This is the oil-resistant hose, the tube of the smooth oil/fuel hose is oil-resistant, so the mineral oil can’t corrode the oil hose at all. The smooth oil hose is used for the fuel lines, coolant transfer lines, trucks, gardens, many types of equipment, and vehicles, and the oil-resistant hose can be widely used in situations oil resistance is required.
Here are various advantages of oil-resistant hose, made of NBR material.
- It has high resistance to fuel and other chemicals.
- It can withstand a range of temperatures, from -30°C to + 80°C.
- It has inferior strength and flexibility, compared with the natural rubber material. So it’s flexible for you to route the oil/fuel hose during the construction process.
- Nitrile rubber is also resistant to aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- It has less resistant to ozone, aromatic hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, and aldehydes.
- It has limited weathering resistance.
- Widely applied for the fuel projects, and you can use the oil-resistant hose.
If you want to know more details about the smooth oil/fuel hose, please feel free to contact us at any time. And you can get FREE oil hose samples now for your fuel project.