Today we are aiming to share the importance of reinforcement in hydraulic hoses. It is really critical to select the right reinforced hydraulic hose for your hydraulic hose project, to meet the specific requirements of hydraulic hose application.
The reinforcement is the most important factor that you need to consider seriously for the hydraulic hose selection.
Reinforcement Type: Spiral and Braided
In the hydraulic hose industry, you can see three types of hydraulic hose normally.
- Spiral Hydraulic Hose: Spiral reinforcement is made of natural fibers, synthetic materials, and stainless steel wire.
- Braided Hydraulic Hose: Braided reinforcement is made of a braid of synthetic textile, stainless steel wire, etc; and braided reinforcement is manufactured by the hydraulic hose braiding machine.
- Helical Hydraulic Hose: The helical reinforcement can keep the hydraulic hose from collapsing when used in the suction line.
These two types of hydraulic hose differ in their reinforcement.
- Spiral Hydraulic Hose: Spiral reinforcement ( Spiral hydraulic hose is also called coiled hydraulic hose because the reinforcement layer is coiled throughout the hydraulic hose inner tube with the method like the electric wire coiled on the reel.
- Braided Hydraulic Hose: Braided reinforcement
The Importance of Hydraulic Hose Reinforcement
The reinforcement layer of the hydraulic hose is a critically important hydraulic hose because the reinforcement can determine the hydraulic hose strength, to pin the hydraulic hose’s working pressure.
How many layers of the reinforcement manufactured in the hydraulic hose production can determine how strong the hydraulic hose is, here in our hydraulic hose manufacturer, we are trying our best to utilize premium stainless steel wires and synthetic rubber material to create the best reinforcement to ensure the hydraulic hose strength and working pressure.
The quality of the hydraulic hose reinforcement can ensure the hydraulic-based project goes with the safety and the shoddy hydraulic hose will cause many potential safety damages, such as hydraulic hose leaking, bursting, and even death.
From the selection of raw materials to make hydraulic hose reinforcement, we are aiming to manufacture the best hydraulic hose for your hydraulic project.
Purpose of Hydraulic Hose Reinforcement Layer
The hydraulic hose reinforcement layer is the first component that you need to take into your consideration when you select a proper hydraulic hose for your hydraulic project. Because the reinforcement is the core of a hydraulic hose, which can determine how much strength a hydraulic hose will get.
You can consult an experienced hydraulic hose expert to get some suggestions about hydraulic hose reinforcement, and you need to choose the right hydraulic hose based on its application.
What Type of Hydraulic Hose Reinforcement
With the high impulse load, you need to stand with the hydraulic hose strength, so you’d better choose the spiral hydraulic hose. Then the braided hydraulic hose comes next if you desire excellent flexibility of hydraulic hose.
If you have any questions about the hydraulic hose reinforcement importance, please feel free to contact us at any time.